The Team Wendy EXFIL LTP Rail 3.0 accessory mounting system is compatible with all EXFIL accessories.
NOTE: The NVG mount/interface required for attaching night vision devices to the Team Wendy EXFIL LTP Ballistic helmet is not included.
Here you can see the BOA® Fit System which optimizes stability and provides a stable fit
- CAM FIT™ Retention BOA® Fit System
- BOA® Fit System for optimized stability and fit
The Team Wendy Exfil LTP bump helmet also features the CAM FIT™ Retention System Cam Locks and sliders for one-handed adjustment
- CAM FIT™ Retention System Cam Locks
- Cam Lock sliders for one-handed adjustment
As well as a Zorbium® Foam Liner with six customizable comfort pads in various shapes (replacement comfort pads available for purchase).
- Zorbium® Foam Liner
- Six customizable comfort pads in various shapes
- Replacement comfort pads available for purchase
See above the Integrated Shroud. An integrated, machined aluminum mounting plate.
- Integrated Shroud
- Integrated machined aluminum mounting plate
Here we see the EXFIL® Carbon/LTP Rail 3.0 System which is also compatible with all standard EXFIL® accessories. Included with every purchase of the Team Wendy EXFIL LTP bump helmet are two Magpul® MOE® Picatinny-style rails along with mounting hardware. All of this allows installation of the EXFIL® Ballistic Visor and the EXFIL® Face Shield
- EXFIL® Carbon/LTP Rail 3.0 System
- Compatible with all standard EXFIL® accessories
- Includes two Magpul® MOE® Picatinny-style rails and mounting hardware
- Allows installation of the EXFIL® Ballistic Visor and the EXFIL® Face Shield
NOTE: If you are in between sizes, we recommend going up to the larger size. You can customize the fit with the comfort pads that are included with your helmet purchase. If more pads are needed, we sell additional comfort pad sets.
Team Wendy EXFIL LTP
- Independently tested to meet all performance requirements of BS EN 1385:2012 standard for whitewater helmets.
Complete system weight includes helmet shell, accessory rails, shroud, impact liner, comfort pads and retention system. Weight may vary slightly between sizes and is dependent on the quantity of liner pads the user chooses to install.